SP80 Green Masking Tape is a high quality low bake masking tape for precision applications and high performance automotive repair and detailing workshops. With a specially formulated natural rubber and resin adhesive to suit modern bodyshop applications, it is produced on the very latest patented coating equipment to the very highest tolerance standards.
In the bodyshop, SP80 Green is recommended for drying cycles of 80 degrees (30 minutes) and is compatible with most common solvent- and water-based paints and lacquers. It is highly conformable, adapting well to most shaped surfaces and providing good adhesion even on irregular surfaces. SP80 Green is hand tearable and won't break on removal. It leaves no adhesive residue on de-masking (hot or cold surfaces) and leaves a clean, sharp paint edge. What's more, adhesive won’t drag on the surface if this tape is caught with a polishing machine.
SP80 is a distinctive and easily-recognizable green saturated crepe paper. Users can expect consistent unwind force from the start to the finish of each roll.
- Specific formulation allows it to work perfectly, even in overlapping and with masking paper/film applied
- Resistant to thinners
- Heat resistant up to 80 degrees C (30 minutes)
- No adhesive residue after removal from car body, plastics, glass, rubber profiles, etc
- Water resistant
- Excellent performance with traditional solvent-based and water-based paints
- Its green colour highlights masked areas
- Good adhesion level
- Easy unwinding
- Well adaptable to shaped surfaces
- Removable without breaking
- Hand tearable
- No lifting or edge curl
Ideal for use by car detailers for masking trims and rubber prior to machine or hand polishing, and automotive bodyshops for car repair applications when the temperature does not exceed 80 degrees.
Size: 24mm x 50m